The Federal University Dutse (FUD) has commenced registration for the 2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Online Screening Exercise for Admission into FUD 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Registrar of the University announced that its 2021 Post-UTME and DE Online Screening Exercise commences on Thursday, the 23rd December 2021 to Friday, 7th January, 2022.
The Federal University Dutse in the statement invites JAMB UTME and DE candidates who selected the University as first choice to register for Post-UTME and DE online screening exercise for admission into ALL PROGRAMMES in the University for 2021/2022 Academic session.
Only candidates who chose Federal University Dutse as their First Choice and have a minimum cut off mark of 160 in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and minimum of 8 point in UMB and NCE or Lower Credit at National Diploma level for Direct Entry (DE) are eligible for the Online screening respectively.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O’ Levels. Participation in the Online Screening is mandatory for 2021/2022 admissions.
Federal University Dutse, Faculties, Department/Courses and Cut-Off Marks
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agriculture, 160
- Fisheries & Aquaculture, 160
- Forestry & Wildlife, 160
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Economics, 170
- English Language, 180
- Linguistics (Arabic), 180
- Linguistics (English), 180
- Linguistics (French) Political Science, 175
- Criminology and Security Studies, 180
Faculty of Computing
- Computer Science, 180
- Software Engineering, 180
- Cyber Security, 180
- Information Technology, 180
Faculty of Science
- Biotechnology, 180
- Botany, 170
- Chemistry, 165
- Environmental Management & Toxicology, 170
- Mathematics, 160
- Microbiology, 180
- Physics Zoology, 170
- Biochemistry, 170
- Biology, 185
College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Human Anatomy, 180
- Human Physiology, 180
- Medicine & Surgery (MBBS), 215
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Accounting, 160
- Actuarial Science, 170
- Banking and Finance, 160
- Business Administration, 170
- Taxation, 160
How to Register
The method of application for the Federal University Dutse Post-UTME Screening is online, candidates are to follow the steps below to fill the FUD Post-UTME Application form online.
- Candidates are required to visit the University Post UTME/DE Portal https://www.putme.fud.edu.ng
- Login with UTME/DE Registration Number and State of Origin;
- Update date of birth, email, phone number, state/L.G.A as it is on the UTME/DE Registration Slip;
- Generate Invoice and Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR Number);
- Use the RRR Number to pay N2,000 PUTME/DE non refundable Online Screening fee using any acceptable debit card or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank;
- Update WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘level result where applicable;
- Scan and update genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’ Level result
- Scan and update recent passport photograph
- Print your Acknowledgment Slip.
All Candidates should Print and safely keep the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website and adhere strictly to the closing date of the online screening as there will be no window for extension.
Application Closing Date
Federal University Dutse PUTME Online Screening starts from 23rd December, 2021 to 7th January, 2022.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit https://fud.edu.ng/ , the University PUTME portal for live chat or email at [email protected]