Excellium is recruiting young graduates in Nigeria for the Excellium Internship Programme 2022.
Excellium is a Digital Transformation agency that empowers customers to redefine their organisational processes by providing digital solutions and services that generate transformational long-term change.
Excellium provides customers with digital cloud service offerings that empowers businesses with agility, scale, and innovation.
Excellium Internship Programme 2022
Job Title: Excellium Internship Programme
Experience Status: Fresher
Job Industry: Technology
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Posted on 28/05/2022
At Excellium, we are passionate about our people and our work. We offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges.
At Excellium, every engagement with our clients requires a fresh perspective. We seek team members with a mixture of skills and experience, that are excellent problem-solvers, analytical, and can adapt into working in multiple project teams. We are looking for passionate, and dedicated people who are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial organisation.
Excellium is currently recruiting team members to join our six months internship program.
The program would involve immense training sessions as well as practical hands-on experience on implementation or support projects.
Successful candidates who complete the internship program would be considered for a full time position in the company.
- Candidates must not be in full time employment
- Age limit – 27 years
- Candidate must have proof of NYSC completion or exemption
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT or Finance related course – a combination of IT modules with Finance related degree will be advantageous.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a minimum of Second Class Upper. Proof of this will be requested
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an enterprise technology-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online on the Excellium recruitment portal: https://excellium.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/591914000002128054/Excellium-Graduate-Internship-Programme