General Electric GE is recruiting fresh graduates for the Digital Technology Internship in the Early Career Graduate Internship Program
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world.
Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone. Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging.
The GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE. The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders and receive formal developmental feedback.
Benefits of GE Graduate Internship
This position will provide hands-on experience, to develop code, build dashboards, manage projects, drive IT operations, and collaborate in agile software development.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate and document agile delivery in Rally, including sprints, tasks, features, user stories, QA processes, customers sigh-off and feedback.
- Ability to develop code and implement code into testing and production environments.
- Conduct and coordinate Daily stand-up coordination and action tracking.
- Ability to develop reports and troubleshoot data issues.
- Engagement with the functional partners to understand process gaps and needs and define implementation plans and execute.
- Build and manage dashboards for various stakeholders that will help drive key business decisions.
- BS degree in Computer Science, or in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths).
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale.
- Strong analytics skills using any visualization tool such as Tableau
Strong knowledge in database design.
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process.
- Possess Good knowledge in user interface design.
- Experience in competing in Hackathons and software development competitions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply online