MainOne is recruiting young Nigerian students in their internship year for the MainOne Technicians Scheme Program for holders of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
The MainOne Technicians Scheme Program is a 1-year intensive experience Internship designed to provide a robust foundation for OND students who desire to build careers in the Telecommunications and Technology sector.
Students will learn practical skills with trainings to equip them with the tools and knowledge required to succeed and become professionals.
Job Title: MainOne 2022 Technicians Scheme Program
Number to Hire: 5
Job Type: Contract
Minimum years of Experience: 0
MainOne invites application from smart, vibrant, and young OND students in their internship year into our Technicians Scheme Program.
The ideal candidate for this MainOne Technicians Scheme Program should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset.
MainOne is interested in those with the zeal in building a career in the Telecommunications sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
Required Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed their Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with a Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity Drive and passion for excellence
- Candidates are required to live around the Ajah axis to ensure proximity to their work location
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- The willingness to learn new skills
The selection process for the MainOne recruitment for 2022 Technicians Scheme Program includes Aptitude Test, Panel Interview and finally offer of appointment.
As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write an aptitude test and an essay.
Once you are successful at the aptitude test, you will be invited for interviews with a group of interviewers.
Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, an offer to join the Technicians Scheme Program for a period of 1 year will be extended to candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online using the application form for the MainOne Technicians Internship Program at the MainOne recruitment portal: https://career.mainone.net/vacancies/view/311/MNUQKOVX/2022-technicians-scheme-program