FirstBank Nigeria (FBN) is recruiting young Graduates in Nigeria for the FirstBank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022.
The FirstBank Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity for fresh and enterprising graduates in Nigeria to start their banking careers in the biggest commercial Bank in Nigeria.
As an avenue for career development, FirstBank creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
FirstBank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
Through the FirstAcademy and it’s learning centres spread across the country, FirstBank have invested in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, physical and virtual libraries to allow all employees the opportunity to equip themselves for future roles that benefit both them and the organisation.
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Amaximum age of 27 years as at 30 June 2022.
- Aminimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
Required Personal Attributes
In addition to the required Qualification above, candidates should demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
The FirstBank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 application form is available online. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the FirstBank Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment by filling the application form online through the steps below:
- New applicants should visit the FirstBank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 portal below and click on ‘Get Started’ then click on the ‘Proceed‘ button and provide their basic information.
- Upon submission, you will receive an activation e-mail from the FirstBank Recruitment Portal containing a link that will enable you to continue the application process.
- It might take 15 to 30 minutes before the confirmation email delivers into your inbox depending on the traffic. Kindly exercise patience please.
- You should then click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application.
- You will be automatically redirected to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Additional Instructions for Application
Make sure your email address is correct otherwise you will not receive any e-mail. Incorrect, non-functional or deactivated email as a result of inactivity for a long period of time will not receive response.
You should therefore ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
Returning applicants should click on the “Login” button, then input their registered e-mail address and password to continue their applications. You will be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50kb.
Note down the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) that would be generated upon successful submission of your application, as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
Ensure to keep the confirmation code as received in your mailbox. Information on the Biodata page cannot be edited once confirmation mail is sent.
Do note that you are only allowed to submit one application for the Graduate Trainee Programme. Duplicate entries are not allowed and will not be processed.
Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.
The closing date for the Submission of application is August 5, 2022.
For further enquiry, complaints or encounter any challenges in the course of your application, please send an email to [email protected] Alternatively, you may call the helpdesk on 09168106532, 08126489618, 09121581794 or send us a WhatsApp message via 09168106532.
FirstBank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Jet Recruiter Portal: https://gradtrainee.firstbanknigeria.com/