Application is now open for recruitment for the 2022 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme in Nigeria. The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme is MTN’s youth development programme to provide young Nigerian graduates with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in their community.
MTN is looking for young, energetic and enthusiastic persons of age 20-26 years? If you have these qualities, then MTN needs you!
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles.
The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
The Location for the MTN Global Graduate Development Programme in Nigeria 2022 will be in Nigeria and successful applicants will be told the actual venue.
The The Global Graduate Development Programme program has 11 positions available covering 11 different business areas as listed below:
- Account Partner (Wholesale)
- Analyst Bid (EB)
- Analyst Business Assurance Operations (Finance, RAFM)
- Analyst CVM (CVM, Marketing)
- Analyst Pricing/Tariff (BI, Marketing)
- Analyst Product Development (YDFS)
- Analyst Solution Development (EB)
- Analyst, Solutions Design & Integration (IT, VAS Planning)
- Engineer, Info Security Operations (IT, Info Sec)
- Engineer, Network Planning (Network)
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Corporate Services)
- The applicant must be within the Age range of 20-26 years
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2021
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
- You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Intergrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
- You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditons
- Open Plan Office
- High Performance Culture
How to Apply
The application form for MTN Global Graduate Development Programme is available online. Interested applicants should apply on the MTN official Recruitment portal.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme is an opportunity for for young graduates to realise your full potential and see why MTN was named ‘Africa’s most valuable telecommunications brand’ in 2019.
Application Closing Date
The submission of application ends on 30th October, 2021.
Other Opportunities Across Africa
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Zambia 2022
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Rwanda 2022
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – RSA 2022
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – eSwatini 2022