Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Students/Graduates in South Africa
Applications are invited from brilliant Undergraduate Students and Fresh Graduates to apply for the Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 in South Africa.
The Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 is a 2 year development Training program designed to start on the 1st of February 2023, open to all Undergraduate Students or Graduates in South Africa.
This is an opportunity for young Students and Graduates to share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through the exciting Toyota Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg. Fuel your future by applying for the two year development program which offers on the job development, classroom training and mentorship.
Through its exciting graduate program, Toyota invites graduates to participate in a journey aimed at developing future leaders. Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, where there is a structured travel opportunity with extensive career development in various sectors.
Toyota way’s pillars of continuous improvement and respect for people are the foundation of this graduate program that strives to produce the best through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023 Details
- Offered by: Toyota
- Education: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Paid
- Eligible nationality: South Africans
- Award country: South Africa
- Last Date: Not Specified.
Benefits of Toyota Trainee Program
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidized canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
List of Available Programs:
20 different categories of Toyota Graduate Trainee Programs are available to apply.
- Graduate Trainee Chemical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Management Accounting
- Graduate Trainee Financial Accounting
- Graduate Trainee Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Industrial Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Mechatronics
- Graduate Trainee Marketing
- Graduate Trainee Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Business Management
- Graduate Trainee Human Resources
- Graduate Trainee Computer Science
- Specialist Graduate Trainee Programme: Qualified Chartered Accountants
- Graduate Trainee Cost Management
- Graduate Trainee Electronics
- Graduate Trainee Management Accounting- CIMA/CGMA
- Graduate Trainee IT
- Graduate Trainee Data Science
- Graduate Trainee Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Trainee Computer and Electronic Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Econometrics
Eligibility for Toyota Graduate Trainee Program
- If you possess Bachelors Degree or National Diploma and have the flexibility, energy and potential to proactively drive change and continuous improvement, Toyota will give you a platform to gain traction towards a bright future.
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens
The closing date to apply for Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 in South Africa is not specified. Apply as soon as you can.
Note: This Toyota Graduate Trainee Program is available only in South Africa, you can enquire for the Toyota Graduate Trainee Program in Nigeria here: https://toyotanigeria.com/ or https://www.toyota.com/usa/careers for Toyota Global Job opportunities.
How to Apply for Toyota Graduate Trainee Program?
Application for the Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 is available through the Online Application Portal. Successful applicants from the Online Application System, will be contacted by the Toyota recruiter to complete a series of Following Assessments as follows:
- Panel Virtual Interview
- Technical Presentation
- Psychometric Assessments
To apply visit the Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2022 / 2023 recruitment portal here: https://jobs.toyota.co.za/go/GRADUATE-TRAINEE-PROGRAMME/4077601/