Submission of application for the United Bank for Africa 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme in now ongoing. Interested candidates who are fresh graduates in Nigeria can apply for the UBA Graduate Trainees Programme.
UBA 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme Details
United Bank for Africa believe strongly that its people are critical to its success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries it operates, across Africa and beyond. The Bank goes to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others….
UBA is searching for young and enthusiastic graduates who are self-starters to join the Graduate Recruitment Programme.
Benefits of UBA 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
Participating graduate trainees, will be exposed to:
- Intensive and immersive learning
- On the job learning with various experienced employees
- Building skills that entrench positive energy within the Bank, and forming lasting professional relationships with colleagues
- Research, analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement
Successful trainees will be hired as permanent employees after completing the intensive 6 months (classroom and on the job learning). To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to unlearn, learn and relearn; be interested in all aspects of the Bank and always demonstrate behaviours that foster good relationships with fellow colleagues.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for yourself and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
Required Skills for UBA 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
- A positive attitude with a growth mind-set
- Critical and analytic thinking
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Educational Qualifications
The minimum Educational requirement for the UBA Graduate Trainee is Bachelors Degree for a reputable University.
Previous Work Experience
The UBA Graduate Trainees Programme does not require any previous work experience as it is designed for fresh graduates with 0 Years working experience.
Having a sound Knowledge of MS Suite will be an added advantage
How to Apply for UBA 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme
The application form for UBA 2021 Graduate Trainees Programme is available online. Interested applicants should Click Here to apply on the Bank official Recruitment portal.
Application Closing Date
The submission of application Ends on Friday, October 22nd, 2021.