MainOne is recruiting young, smart and committed Graduates who are self-starters to join the MainOne 2022 Graduate Trainee Program.
MainOne (An Equinix Company) is one of the leading providers of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and Data Center services across West Africa and the company partners with major global technology companies and regional telecom providers to service its customers.
We continue to grow our footprint with new data centres, major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fiber build out, regional points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
Job Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
Number to Hire: 30
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 0
Salary: Very attractive
MainOne is looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program.
If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious, with a problem-solving mindset and interested in building a career in the Technology sector, then you are our ideal candidate. Our ideal candidates must also act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
Details of MainOne Graduate Trainee Program
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Eligibility, Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
MainOne Graduate Trainee Selection Process
- Graduate Aptitude Test: As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Panel Interviews: Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Provisional Offer: Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online for the MainOne Graduate Trainee on the MainOne recruitment portal here: https://career.mainone.net/vacancies/view/319/MK93DMQC/2022-graduate-trainee-progra