The Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022 is an opportunity for fresh graduates in Nigeria to Kickstart their career at Nestlé through an intensive & structured development program for over 18 months.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is a Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact enhancing lives influences everything at Nestle.
Nestle has its presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres Nestle brings many global benefits.
Job Title: Nestle 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
Nestle invites all Fresh Graduates and those with a maximum of 2 years’ working experience to apply for the Nestlé Central and West Africa Region’s (CWAR) Graduate Trainee Program 2022.
The Nestle CWAR Graduate Trainee Program is a long term career development program that appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
This is an opportunity to Kickstart your career at Nestlé; you will experience the excitement that comes with working in the fast-paced and competitive FMCG business while honing your business acumen and leadership capabilities at an early stage of your career.
The Graduate Trainee Programme offer an intensive & structured development program over 18 months through multiple rotations in different areas, paired with meaningful roles which are designed to bring out your best.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree or a bac+4/5 from a recognized university
- Less than 2 Years working experience after graduation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills.
Benefits of Nestlé Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- Work with and learn from the best
- Agile & fun working environment
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply only through the link below.
Before we begin, it is important that you go through the instructions given below:
The application process involves a game that every applicant must play. The following guidelines and instructions will help you the process:
- To be able to play and complete this game, please ensure that you are in a distraction free-environment, and have a strong and stable internet (Wired/WiFi/4G) connection.
- This game can be played on both mobile and desktop, so please feel free to use the medium you are more comfortable with. However, for a better experience and ability to read and answer questions, we recommend that you play on your desktop.
- We also recommend, for a smoother gameplay experience, to use either Google Chrome or Firefox web browser.
- Please do not move away from your tab, minimize your browser, or click anywhere outside the game until you have finished the game. If you do so, you may be locked out of the game.
- Please be advised that total time to complete the game can be up to 30 minutes. Please make sure you do not attempt any part of this game in a rush or under any time restrictions.
- You will only be allowed one attempt to complete the entire game. You will not be given a chance to go back and repeat any part of the game once you have started.
- You will be able to resume the game twice and continue with your progress from where you left off in case you lose network connectivity, or when your browser is closed.
- Each screen that will appear throughout the game will be timed. Please read carefully through all the text and questions presented on your screen.
Note that Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
In case you face any problems with the gameplay, or have any concerns, please reach out on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org