The application forms for admission and recruitment into Nigerian Army College of Nursing (NACON), Yaba, Lagos, ND/HND Nursing Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale for only N15,550. See the requirements and how to apply for the Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing admission and recruitment below.
The Nigerian Army College of Nursing invites application from suitably qualified candidate for admission and recruitment into ND/HND Nursing and Post Basic Midwifery Program for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing located at Yaba, Lagos Nigeria is a full fletched academic institution for Nurses for the Nigerian Army. The College has both National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing Program. The College also has Post Basic Midwifery internship program registered and practicing Nurses who are most likely to be enrolled into the Army after their 8 months program (RN).
The program involves intensive 5 years studies for ND and HND Nursing program and 18 months for the post of Basic Midwifery Program
Requirements for Admission
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O level results (WAEC, NECO or GCE) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than 2 Sittings
- Candidate must be between the age of 16 and 26 by October 2021
- Candidate must be Nigerian by birth
- In addition, Candidate must have a medical fitness report from a reputable Government Hospital.
Post Basic Midwifery
- Candidate must be registered nurse (RN) with at least 6 months of working experience.
- Candidate must possess a current Nursing practicing license.
NACON JAMB CUT OFF MARK
The cut off mark for admission into Nigerian Army College of Nursing is 160. Candidates must have written JAMB 2021 and scored a minimum of 160.
Candidates should note that they are responsible for their Feeding, Accommodation and Transportation through out the period of the selection interview / Post UTME exercise.
How to Apply
The procedure and method of application is as follows:
- Prospective candidates can obtain the application form from the Registrar office on payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N15,550 only
- Completed application form should be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials at least a week before the selection interview date
- Candidate can also send their application by email to the official email: email@example.com
Date of Selection Interview/Post UTME
A. Post Basic Midwifery Program: 7-11th September 2021.
B. ND and HND Nursing Program: 14-18th September 2021.
The date closing for the submission of application form is 7th September, 2021.
CANDIDATES CAN CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES,:
DISCLAIMER : This website is not affiliated to the College and the College has not authorized anyone directly or indirectly to act as admission agent, and the admission form is not to be filled online.