Access to bank jobs in Nigeria is now being simplified with the various Entry Level Trainee recruitment programs being organized by the banks especially for young people who graduated with excellent results ranging from first class to second class upper grade – 2:1 even if they do not have any previous banking experience.
This creates an opportunity for young graduates to start their career in the banking industry with a close monitoring system of on the job training.
These entry level training programs are usually organized on yearly basis thereby bringing new fresh bloods into the finance management system.
Prominent example is the Access Bank Trainee Program. The Access Bank Entry Level Training Programmes 2023 is currently on going and still open for application from young graduates in Nigeria.
Access Bank Entry Level Training Programmes 2023 for Young Graduates.
The Access Bank Entry Level Training Programmes 2023 is organized with the theme “Building tomorrow, Proudly African!” The program is designed to attract zeal driven, confident and enthusiastic young graduates into the banking sector.
Do you want to pursue your passion as a career in banking? Are you prepared to assist Access Bank on its mission to establish a top-tier financial institution in Nigeria? Do you have the qualification for the Access Bank Entry Level Training Program?.
The program enables you to begin your career path with the bank with an intensive training schedule at the School of Banking Excellence, offering you an opportunity to train with other highly qualified candidates.
Available Positions for the Access Bank Entry Level Training Programs 2023
Access Bank is now hiring for the following entry level positions
- Entry Level Training Programme
- Entry Level Tech
- Internship Program
1. Entry Level Training Programme – ELTP GRAD – Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with at least Second-Class Upper Division (2:1).
- ERG (Enterprise Resource Group),
- CIBD (Corporate and Investment Banking Division) and
- CBD (Commercial Banking Division)
2. Entry Level Training Programme – ELTP RETAIL – At least Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Retail sales,
- Products Operations and
- Retail Operations
3. Entry Level Tech – ELTP TECH
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Must be a graduate of any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline and Economics.
Position Type/Division: Technology.
4. Internship Program – minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a Second-Class Lower Division (2:1).
Position Type/Division: Retail Operations
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit their application online without duplicating. Duplicate applications will be disqualified.
Access Bank is an equal opportunity employer and, all hiring decisions are made after conducting a competitive assessment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We are gender and diversity focused, and so we encourage females and those who are physically challenged to apply.
Please, review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. False information given during the application process or afterward will result in automatic disqualification.
- Application is free. Access Bank does not demand payment from applicants.
- Beware of Job Fraudsters. Access Bank do no have agents to assist applicants in processing applications in this category.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- The recruitment process is location specific so carefully choose your most preferred location.
- You are also to select ONE from the following programs and apply. Note that you are apply to a program that you are eligible for.
- Only applications submitted through the Access Bank Recruitment Portal will be attended to.
Application Closing Date
Application closes on February 22nd, 2023
For further enquiry visit the Official Access Bank Career Page: https://www.accessbankplc.com/careers/job-opportunities/building-tomorrow,-proudly-african!