The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme is now open for application from fresh graduates in Nursing to apply for the Graduate Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing.
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers. It develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
Career at ExxonMobil is one designed to last. ExxonMobil employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built to support every stage of life. You won’t regret starting your career at ExxonMobil as an intern.
Program Title: Graduate Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing
Location: Eket Akwa-Ibom State & Lagos, Nigeria
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering
Job Type: Apprentice Program
Application Deadline: Not Specified
This ExxonMobil Nursing Graduate Internship program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
Benefits of ExxonMobil Graduate Internship
Internship at ExxonMobil is all about continuous learning and development.
- You will be given opportunities to prove yourself
- You will gain valuable work experience
- You will develop skills and knowledge through challenging assignments.
- You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Applicants for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing programme must:
- Be a Nigerian.
- Possess Degree in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after year 2020.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
The following documents are required to be uploaded during application:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing 2022
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online at the ExxonMobil Job Recruitment Portal at the link below.
To start your application, click ‘Apply’ on the job page.
You will receive an email confirmation upon completion of your application.
ExxonMobil do not charge a fee or payment for any processing or registration for job application.