The First City Monument Bank – FCMB is now accepting applications for the #FCMBFlexxtern Season 6.0 Internship Program Competition.
The FCMB Internship Program is therefore open for application from talented Graduates in Nigeria for the 2023 FCMBFlexxtern Programme.
FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by this leading financial institution in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria to empower young and talented individuals to grow.
Are you a creative, innovation and Enterprising talent in Nigeria, Watch the video below to see why you must join FCMB Flexxtern
The FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative designed to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentor network through FCMB partner organisations
This is part of FCMB Graduate recruitment aimed at improving the lives of young individuals by supporting their enterprising dreams and aspirations.
Benefits of FCMB Internship Program
The FCMB Flexxtern has the following benefits for successful participants
- 3-month Paid Internship for 30 winners
- FREE 1-day Career training session for 30 winners,
- Certificates of Participation.
How to Apply
Participation in the FCMBFlexxtern Program is more of a competition. It involves the following processes.
1. Creating a Video: Interested applicants are required to start by creating a 45 seconds video of themselves telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
2. Uploading the Video: The 45-second video should be uploaded to Youtube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern.
3. Fill Application Form: You should then visit the FCMB Flexxtern Portal below and Click on Participate, fill the registration form and include the link to your Youtube video.
4. Share your Entry Link: Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you get, the higher your chances of winning.
The Video below explains in detail the process of application.
For further enquiry visit fcmb.com/flexxtern
Interested applicants can start your application now at https://apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern/