Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2022
The Mastercard Foundation is accepting applications from young Graduates in Nigeria, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, Uganda and Canada to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Programs.
The Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program is aimed at providing logistical and substantive support to the development of tools and resources and the rollout of training on partner safeguarding minimum standards; core safeguarding investigation skills for staff, and the development of investigation procedures for implementing partners.
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work.
Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Programs
Several Mastercard Graduate Internship Positions are available as follows:
- People & Culture intern Rwanda
- People & Culture Intern Kenya
- Technology Facilities Intern Canada
- Safeguarding Intern Nigeria
- Gender Intern Rwanda
- Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Ghana
- Technology Facilities Intern Ghana
- Technology Facilities Intern Rwanda
- Technology Facilities Intern Kenya
- Agribusiness Intern Kenya
- Safeguarding Intern Senegal
- Digital Economy Intern Uganda
- Safeguarding Intern Uganda
- Finance Intern Senegal
- Gender Intern Senegal
- Safeguarding Intern Rwanda
- Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Nigeria
- Project Management Intern Nigeria
- Safeguarding Intern Kenya
- Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Kenya
- The Mastercard Foundation Internship is open to young graduates across Africa and Canada
- Eligible Countries includes Canada, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, Uganda
- Support review of proposals from a safeguarding perspective.
- Promote the implementation of the safeguarding policy.
- Support partners safeguarding efforts on safeguarding
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Social Sciences: Social Works, Psychology, Sociology, Gender-related field
Duration of Internship: 12 months
Note: Mastercard Foundation will ensure that no job applicant receives different treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Graduates across Nigeria, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, Uganda and Canada can apply for the Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Programs on the recruitment portal links below: