The Standard Bank Group is recruiting young fresh graduates for the Standard Bank Internship Early Careers Programme.
The Standard Bank Group Internship Program is aimed at investing in ambitious young people like you now, with the opportunity to lead a brighter future for Africa.
Benefits of Standard Bank Internship Program
The successful applicants will enjoy the following benefits as an intern at Standard Bank Group:
- You’ll find new ways to kick-start your career
- Early careers Progression
- Fixed term employment Standard Bank Group for 12/18/24 months
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- Certification specific to the skills being built on the programme
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
- Own your future with a Standard Bank Group Internship
Further more, if you’d like to progress your education further, get some meaningful work experience – and find new ways to make your dreams possible with a specialist qualification – then Standard Bank would love to invest in you.
An internship with Standard Bank Group gives you the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience with the foundation of your tertiary qualification. You’ll start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects – and have every chance to develop and grow.
Once you’ve completed your internship, you’ll possess highly in-demand skills and qualifications. So, you’ll be able to own your career potential, and apply for the role of your dreams.
Join Standard Bank Internship programme, and it’s not just your future you’ll have a positive effect on. You’ll become part of our journey to create better tomorrows for everyone across Africa.
Available Internship Programmes at Standard Bank
You can choose from a number of market-leading internships, offering between 12 to 24 months’ fixed term employment. You’ll receive a monthly stipend, plus invaluable coaching and mentoring while you’re studying for your qualification.
- Universal/Prestige/Enterprise Banker.
- Behavioural Economics, 12-month programme
- Standard Trusts Tax Internship, 24-month programme
- Legal Internship, 24-month programme
Application Closing Date
Application is open from 1 April 2022, and closes on 30 June 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online here: https://www.standardbank.com/sbg/careers/early-careers/early-careers-overview/internships