Ericsson has graduate opportunity open for young graduates in Nigeria to apply for the Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program 2022 which will focuses on innovation and technology leadership.
The Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program will start in March 2022.
Ericsson is one of global leader in the Telecommunications industry involved in the manufacture and distribution of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators.
Ericsson supplies Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries with telecommunications equipments, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to Ericsson, which is evident in everything it does. Ericsson truly believes that by collaborating with people with different experiences it drives innovation, which is essential for future growth.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ericsson therefore encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of the Ericsson team.
Company: Ericsson Nigeria
Job Title: Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Posted date: Jan 26, 2022
Application Deadline: Not Specified
The Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program is focused on technology leadership with the aim of attracting and guiding the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds towards actively contributing to securing short and long-term profitable business partnerships.
Ericsson is seeking to recruit Sourcing Business Graduate Partner whose role will be to make Ericsson and its Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business relations with suppliers.
The Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program is open to:
1. Only bachelor’s degree holders who Graduated within the year 2019 and 2020 in the following fields.
- Business Administration,
- Procurement & Supplier Chain Management,
- Commercial acumen, or
- any equivalent qualification
2. Candidates with at most 1 year work experience
3. Candidates who have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020.
4. Candidates who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
Note that a verification of the NYSC Certificate will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- Consultative selling skills
- Commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Sourcing Practice,
- Process & Strategy Knowledge,
- Good communication and social skills,
- Presentation skills (oral and written),
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Excel
- Financial acumen & skills
- Business Modelling & Understanding Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action
Benefits of Working with Ericsson
The benefits of the Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program are enormous.
The 12 (twelve months plus) graduate program offers you a great training ground to acquire sufficient marketing skills before you move into an experienced job position. Some of the opportunities include:
- You can explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader.
- You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Involved in a mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should apply for the Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program on Ericsson official job portal: https://jobs.ericsson.com/job