Are you interested in developing your skills to enhance your career in the financial services industry? if yes, then this post is for you. The Management of Chapel Hill Denham invites application from young graduates of any field of study with or without work experience to apply for the Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme (MDP) 2023 Graduates Recruitment.
Chapel Hill Denham is a financial services company that operates in the Stock Market with footprints in investment banking, securities trading and investment management. Chapel Hill Denham is one of Nigeria’s most trusted adviser, focused on providing unbiased advisory, execution and investment services to corporations, government agencies, institutions and individuals involved in investing in and developing Nigeria and West Africa’s financial industry.
The company is using the Management Trainee Program to invest in building a team of creative and conscious minded young graduates, with the zeal to lead with integrity, passionate about delivering results whilst making an impact in the company’s operations and the financial communities in which it operates.
Chapel Hill Denham’s MDP 2023 Graduates Recruitment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lagos
Application Deadline: Not specified
The Chapel Hill Denham’s MDP 2023 Graduates Recruitment is open to graduates from any field of study and those with little or no work experience can apply.
The MDP is designed to continue the firm’s long standing culture of delivering results and being our clients trusted adviser in the following ways:
- Provide a rigorous classroom and real time training
- Attract, select and retain exceptional talent
- Expose you to ongoing projects and transactions
- Ensure you are well developed to take up leadership positions
- Instill the culture and values of the firm
- Provide exposure to all areas of our core businesses
Generally, the program will equip you with knowledge and experience needed to build a successful investment career and life skills.
Benefits of Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme
Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme will provide participants with an opportunity to learn about the financial services businesses, build important relationships, and develop crucial skills to enhance your career in the industry.
On the MDP, you will learn about our business, the markets and build important and value adding relationships, as well as develop strong skills. As a participant, you will go though the following Modules:
- Learn about our business, how we operate and gain skills needed to excel in our firm
- Gain unlimited access to a support system, mentorship and training to guide your progression
- Build your professional network and interact with peers and seniors across our business
- You will undergo a thorough job rotation, each group offering a range of challenging responsibilities
Criteria for Qualification
Interested applicants must possess the following personal qualities
- A critical and design thinking mindset to provide innovative solutions for our clients
- A can-do spirit, positive energy and drive as well as willingness to learn and apply yourself
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division)
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA or CIS will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2023 online at the Chapel Hill Denham Recruitment Portal: https://www.chapelhilldenham.com/careers/mdp