The Police Service Commission (PSC) has announced the 2022 Recruitment of Police Constables into the Nigerian Police Force NPF.
The Commission made this announcement on its official website: https://psc.gov.ng/ to inform the general public that the Police Service Commission Recruitment Portal for intake of Police Constables into the Nigerian Police Force would commence on 15th August, 2022 and closes on 26th September, 2022.
Are you a Nigerian and holder of SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or OND certificate? Do you have the interest of joining the Nigerian Police, Have you been look for the Nigerian Police Recruitment Application Form? If your answer is yes then this post is for you, read it to the end to find out how you can successfully access the Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal and NPF application form.
Nigeria Police Force recruitment of Police Constables is one of the Constitutional duty of the Police Service Commission to provide adequate policing in Nigeria. The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified, vibrant and young Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as described below.
Nigerian Police Recruitment
Job Title: Constable (Recruit)
Applicant must possess the following requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1″ January, 2022 and 31 December, 2022):
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Candidate must possess any of SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
Application Closing Date
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal opens on 15th August, 2022 and Closes on Monday; 26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Application for the Police Service Commission 2022 Recruitment of Police Constables into the Nigerian Police Force can be done online by filling the PSC Application form at the PSC Recruitment Portal: https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
To apply for the police recruitment, you need the following:
- Functional email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise);
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results and Birth Certificate.
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply for the Police Service Commission Recruitment 2022:
- With the above documents, visit the portal recruitment.psc.gov.ng
- On the homepage, click on “Apply” and then sign up with your email and preferred password (Use a password you can remember);
- Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify and activate your account;
- Sign in with your email and password after your account activation
- Update your profile, provide all necessary attachments and ensure you use the phone number linked with your NIN (if any);
- Review the information provided and ensure there are no mistakes before final submission;
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application which you would be expected to print and present at the physical screening venue if you are selected for this stage;
- A link to your profile will be sent to your email for you to printout your details.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
Note: This Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates)
For further details and enquiry please visit: https://psc.gov.ng/2022/08/10/2022-recruitment-into-the-nigeria-police-force-police-constables/
Those who applied for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021 can check their names on the shortlisted candidates merit list on the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Portal: https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
Do you have someone that may want to apply? kindly help them by sharing this post to them using the Social media Icons on this page. Were you able to apply or are you having issues accessing the Nigerian Police recruitment portal, kindly use the comment box below to let us know.