The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022 is now open for application from enterprising Graduates in Nigeria.
The Sterling Bank SMDP is described as Sterling Multiverse of Opportunities designed to expose and equip Graduates with the different aspects of the Banking sector.
The Bank described Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) as a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program.
Participants will gain insights and cross border exposure to enable them emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies that they can apply to different areas of Banking especially within Sterling Bank.
In addition, the Sterling Management Development Program objective is to develop the Next-Geneneration of leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of the Bank.
It is a Multiverse of opportunities With it’s doors widely open to interested young youths in Nigeria.
Criteria For Eligibility
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Method of Application
The application form for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program – SMDP can be completed online. Interested applicants can click here to fill the form and Apply
After the application only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Computer-Based Test, An assessment at a designated Centre and finally Management Interview.
General Note for Applicants
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? You may begin your application on the Sterling Bank Recruitment Portal as indicated above.
Please ensure to fill the fields in the application form accurately as information provided by you would be verified during the recruitment process.
For further enquiry visit: https://sterling.ng/makethemove/