The Flour Mills of Nigeria FMN Graduate Trainee Application Form is now available for fresh, vibrant, innovative and talented young Graduates in Nigeria to apply for the FMN Graduate Trainee Program 2022.
Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) is one of Nigeria’s leading food and Agro-Allied companies incorporated in 1960. FMN has been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with it’s consistent delivery of a wide range of quality food products under the iconic brand – “Golden Penny”. FMN singular mission is to keep FEEDING THE NATION EVERYDAY.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee
FMN is seeking vibrant and innovative talent to join the company for the Floor Mills of Nigeria 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme .
Benefits of FMN Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Asides from being a “Golden” brand and a good place to build an enduring career; here are other reasons why you should join the FMN Graduate Trainee Program 2022:
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansions projects.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
Required Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee, applicants:
- Must have a first degree in any of these: Accounting, Economics or related courses, Engineering or Sciences from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0-2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
Training Focus Areas
- Business Assurance – Audit, Forensic, Internal Control and Risk
- Engineering – Maintenance & Production
- Corporate – Finance
- Agro-Allied – Agronomy
- Supply Chain – Logistics
Please note: only those who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted for the next steps. And the roles will be in various part of Nigeria and accommodation is not provided.
Application closing date for the FMN Graduate Trainee is 12th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Graduates Should Click Here to Apply Online