The department of Educational Foundation, Faculty of Education and Extension Services, Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto has commenced the sale of application form for admissions into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program of the School.
Requirements for Admission into Usmanu Danfodio University Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program
Prospective candidates for admission into Usmanu Danfodio University Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program should possess the following qualifications:
- Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Alternatively, relevant Diploma/IJMB from a recognized institution
- In addition to the above requirements, candidates must possess at least five (5) O’ Level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
There are 19 degree courses available for the B.Ed Program. These include:
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Economics Education
- Educational Management
- Geography Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Studies Education
- Language Art Education (Arabic)
- Language Art Education (English)
- Language Art Education (French)
- Language Art Education (Hausa)
- Library and Information Science
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Primary Education
- Social Studies Education
How to Apply for Usmanu Danfodio University Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program
To apply for the Usmanu Danfodio University B.Ed Program, interested candidates are to purchase the application form for N10,000 Naira through the following steps/procedure:
- Generate REMITA of Usmanu Danfodio University at any cyber cafe
- Make the required payment at First Bank, Abdullahi Danfodio Branch or Polaris Bank, Kano Road Branch, Sokoto
- Collect the application form after payment at the same bank.
Candidates should complete the form and submit at the B.Ed Part Time office in the Faculty of Education and Extension Services, Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto.
Note: Please note that the purchase and submission of application forms for the 2019/2020 Contact Session ended on 26th March 2021.