The Federal Government of Nigeria invites application from enterprising Nigerians for the Project T-MAX Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Program implemented by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
Project T-MAX is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Programme approved by the National Steering Committee on National Poverty Reduction with Growth Strategy (NPRGS) as one of the core interventions to achieve the Federal Government’s goal of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty by 2030.
Project T-MAX TVET is targeted at deploying a transparent, functional and sustainable TVET Framework that will equip Nigerians with technical & vocational skills they need to be self-employed and self-reliant.
Project T-MAX TVET Details
The pilot phase of the Project T-MAX TVET is designed to equip 15,000 individuals with skills across 7-States; Lagos, Ogun, Edo, Enugu, Kaduna, Nasarawa & Gombe, from August till December 2022.
The Project T-MAX Technical Training Program is implemented by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
List of Skills for Project T-MAX Technical Training Program
- Furniture Works
- Welding & Fabrication
- Plumbing & Fittings
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Electrical Installation
- Solar Installation & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repairs
- Photography & Cinematography
- Tailoring/Fashion Design
- Beauty Care & Cosmetology
- Leather Works
- Agripreneur / Agro-Packaging
- Age Limit: 18-35
- Must be Resident in the State
- Must be available to attend the full course of the Programme
- Must be able to read and write in English
Benefits of Project T-MAX Technical Training Program
- All successful participants will be issued Certificates of Proficiency
- A selected number of successful participants will be placed in 3-month internships with private and public sector organizations.
- Starter packs will be given to participants who fulfil the necessary requirements – as we have limited numbers.
Requirements to be Eligible for Internship Placements & Starter Packs
- At least 90% attendance
- Active class participation
- Compliance with Class Rules and Regulations
- Performance in class assessments and projects
- Successful completion of final assessments.
How to Apply for Project T-MAX Technical Training Program
All Applicants must be resident in any of the pilot State and should be ready to attend all the courses of the program.
Only participants who complete at least 90 percente of attendance will be considered successful and Eligibility for Certificate of Profeciency, Starter pack, and Job placement.
Registration for Application is currently active for Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna and Nasarawa States. Other states will be activated and announced soon, please check back.
Click the link below to access the Project T-MAX Technical Training Program application Form portal: portal.tmax.ng
For further enquiry visit: www.tmax.ng