The Federal University Gashua, Yobe State, Nigeria has announced the commencement of registration for the 2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for Admission into the University, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Registrar of the University in a statement published in the University Special Bulletin announced that its 2021 Post-UTME and DE Screening Exercise will commence on Tuesday, 27 December, 2021.
The Federal University Gashua, in the statement invites JAMB UTME and DE candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes to register for Post-UTME and DE screening exercise for admission into ALL PROGRAMMES in the University for 2021/2022 Academic session.
Federal University Gashua Courses/Departments
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- English Language
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forestry And Wildlife Management
- History and International Studies
- Home Science and Management
- Information And Communication Science
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Home Economics And Management/Economics
To participate in the FUGA Post-UTME and DE screening exercise for admission, candidate must possess the following requirements:
- have scored 120 and above in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Direct Entry Candidates must have chosen Federal University Gashua as First Choice.
- Have Distinction, Credit or merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above), Upper Credit in National Diploma (ND), HND lower credit and above are eligible for the online screening.
How to Register
Application for the Federal University Gashua Post-UTME Screening is done online, candidates are to follow the steps below to fill the FUG Post-UTME Application form
Candidates should visit the Federal University, Gashua portal link: https://fugashua.edu.ng and register for the online screening exercise.
To complete the registration process, Candidates are to follow the steps bellow;
1. Go to https://fugashua.edu.ng and CLICK on register to create account.
2. Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
a) JAMB number
b) First name
d) Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
e) Email Address (Username)
f) Password must contain Upper case and numbers.
3. Click register account
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Select Your Preferred Payment options:
- Bank: Click Pay Icon, and Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option: Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your phone number (that you receive alert with)
- Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
- On unified payment- Enter card details and click OK.
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
6. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/ JAMB number) and password.
7. Continue with your registration
8. First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
a) UTME first choice
b) UTME second choice
c) UTME subject combination
d) UTME score.
9. Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide Five (5) relevant O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings. You can always go back to update your O’ level results, in case your result is being awaited.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next, you will be redirected to documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click submit and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted Successfully, It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS.
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only for the registration.
The Federal University Gashua Post-UTME Screening portal will be opened on 27 December, 2021 and close on 27 January, 2022.