The Federal University of Technology (FUT) Minna has published the procedure for the purchase of the registration form for 2022/2023 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations and Direct Entry (Post UTME/DE) Screening exercise.
The Federal University of Technology, Minna, established in 1983, is a Federal Government owned University of Technology in Nigeria. The Technology specialised University was established for the purpose of giving effective drive for the much-needed self-reliance in Science, Engineering and Information Technology of the Country.
A statement published by the Office of the Registrar in the University indicates that all candidates who have applied for admission into Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna for 2022/2023 academic session can apply for the Registration/University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) with effect from Monday, 20 December, 2021 and ends midnight of Sunday, 9th January, 2022.
How to Register for FUT Minna Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Interest Candidates who have chosen the University as first choice in their JAMB (UTME) exams and have scored 165 points and above can apply through the following steps.
1. Visit the FUT Minna website www.futminna.edu.ng for the on-line registration, and more details on requirements for the screening exercise, procedure for payment and other general information.
Pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only to the University through REMITA platform.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna as first choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 165, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five “O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- UTME candidates that have met the minimum score of 165 and above, but do not have the UTME or O’level subjects combination for their chosen courses are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.
- ‘O’ Level Results must have been uploaded on the JAMB Website during UTME registration.
The general UTME cut off mark for admission into Federal University of Technology FUT Minna is 165.
After the Post UTME Screening exercise, candidates can check their University Pre-Admission Screening Excercise (UPASE) Admission Status using this link: https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/
For further enquiries visit the official University website futminna.edu.ng or call 08028949142 and 09023418632.