The Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency – NDLEA Recruitment Portal is now open for the 2023 intake of new recruits for various positions at the drug law regulatory agency in Nigeria.
The NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal (www.ndlea.gov.ng) is now accepting applications from interested Nigerians who wish to be part of the enforcement of the regulatory laws against drug abuse in Nigeria
The 2023/2024 round of entry level recruitment has positions in three main categories available for HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate holders from a recognized University. The available positions and the NDLEA Salary grades are:
A. Superintendent Cadre – General Duties or Specialists
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotic II – Salary Grade CONPASS (08)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotic I – Salary Grade CONPASS (09)
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotic II – Salary Grade CONPASS (10)
B. Narcotic Agent Cadre
- Chief Narcotic Agent – Salary Grade CONPASS (07)
- Senior Narcotic Agent – Salary Grade CONPASS (06)
- Narcotic Agent – Salary Grade CONPASS (05)
C. Narcotic Assistant Cadre
- Narcotic Assistant I – Salary Grade CONPASS (04)
- Narcotic Assistant II – Salary Grade CONPASS (03)
- Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners
General Requirements for the NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
Though the academic requirements is the dependent the cadre and position, the following are the general criteria for application.
- Only citizens of Nigeria can apply
- Applicant must possess strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be a graduate except in the Narcotic Assistant Cadre where applicant can possess at least SSCE certificate.
- Candidates with bad criminal records excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Hold HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- Applicants interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years except for Medical Doctors and Articulated Drivers who can be up to 40 years.
- Applicant height should be at least 1.65 meters for male and 1.60 for female.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Closing date 2023
The NDLEA recruitment application deadline is Saturday 8th April 2023. All applications must be concluded online on or before the closing date.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
The NDLEA Application form is available online. To successfully complete your application, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official web portal at www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng
- Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Step 3: Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Step 4: Click on the available vacancies
- Step 5: Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Step 6: Provide all the necessary information
- Step 7: Verify all your information
- Step 8: Submit your application
- Step9: Print out online generated photo-slip
- Passport Photograph
- Educational Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- National ID Card
- NYSC Certificate
Names of successful applicants will be published soon in the NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates List and you will be contacted via e-mail for the next phase of the recruitment process.
If you have further questions or concerns, use the comment form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To start your application visit the NDLEA recruitment official web portal at https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/ndlea