The King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) invites applications from local and international students for the KFUPM fully funded Masters and PhD scholarship at the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia for the 2022/2023 academic sessions.
The KFUPM, Saudi Arabia provides full M.Sc and Ph.D scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
Details of KFUPM Scholarship for MSc and Ph.D. 2022
Location: Saudi Arabia
Program: Fully Funded
Eligible Region: All
Deadline: Jan. 22, 2022 & Sep. 04, 2022
About the Program:
The King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals welcome students from any Region to apply for this Fully Funded Master & Ph.D. Scholarship.
The Master & Ph.D. Scholarship program offers many subjects (Engineering, Sciences, and Business) to study in Saudi Arabia.
The following subjects are Available for this Scholarship:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Statistics
- Architectural Engineering
- Business Administration.
- Chemical Engineering.
- City & Regional Planning
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Information Assurance & Security
- Life Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
KFUPM partners with International Institutions in conducting innovative research in specific focus areas of study as follows:
- MIT: Clean Water and Clean Energy.
- Stanford: Oil, Gas, and Geosciences.
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech): Petrochemicals and Polymers.
- Technical University of Munich: Refining and Petrochemicals.
- Cambridge University: Oil and Gas.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech): Geo-signal Processing and Smart Grids.
- National University of Singapore: Refining and Petrochemicals
- KAUST: Many research disciplines in Engineering and Sciences.
- Saudi Aramco (the largest oil company worldwide): Many research disciplines.
- SABIC (one of the leading petrochemical companies worldwide): Refining, Petrochemical, and Polymers.
KFUPM also partners with many other world-class Universities and Industries in different research fields for Masters and PhD Programs.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- For Master: A four-year Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- For Ph.D.: An M.S. degree in engineering or science is required.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00.
- Copy of Passport.
- Complete Official Transcript.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Recommendation letters.
- Academic Certificates.
- GMAT Score.
- TOEFL or IELTS score.
- GRE Score
How to Apply
The method of application for the KFUPM Scholarship for MSc and Ph.D 2020 is online. Local and international students can apply using the link below:
Application Deadline/Closing Dates
The online application portal for the KFUPM Scholarship and Admission for MSc and Ph.D is open twice every academic year.
All interested and eligible, local and international candidates can apply for Graduate Studies and Scholarships at KFUPM according to the deadlines mentioned below:
Fall Semester (Aug. 2022)
- Opening Online Application: Dec. 15, 2021
- Last Day for submitting Online Application and Uploading Documents: Jan. 22, 2022
Spring Semester(Jan. 2023) (Tentative)
- Opening Online Application: Aug. 15, 2022
- Last Day for submitting Online Application and Uploading Documents: Sep. 04, 2022