Step by Step guide on how to Apply for Nigeria Airforce College of Medical Science And Aviation Medicine – Nursing Program Application and Payment Procedures
Young Nigerians who are interested in becoming a military Nurse can now Apply for Admission into ND/HND Nursing Programmes at Nigeria Airforce School of Medical Sciences.
The school made this known to the public in a public notice signed by the Ag Registrar of the institution – Air Commodore Anike Obinna.
The public announcement indicates that application for admission into ND/HND Nursing Programmes for 2023/2024 academic session Admission is open now to Military, Para-Military Personnel & other Civilians.
This post will cover all you need to know about the Nigeria Airforce College of Medical Science and Aviation Medicine Nursing Programme application and payment procedures, Cut-off Mark and Application Portal.
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth.
- Candidates must possess a maximum of 5 credits in WAEC/GCE O/LEVEL, NECO or NABTEB results which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 16-28 years by October, 2023
- Candidate must have written JAMB 2023 & scored a minimum of 120.
The ND/HND Nursing Programme will last for Four (4) years with intensive academic and practical activities.
NAF Medical School Cut-off Mark
The JAMB 2023 Cut-Off mark for Nursing programmes at the NAF Medical College is 120
NAF School Of Medical Sciences And Aviation Medicine Application Procedure
How to apply for the NAF Nursing School Admission involves the following steps
- Step 1: Purchase of application forms: Interested applicants are to obtain the application form from the Registrar’s Office at the School with payment of a Non-refundable fee of N15,000 only.
- Step 2: Filling of application forms: The purchased Application form should be filled with good and legible hand writing.
- Step 3: Submission of Application Form – Attach photocopies of your credentials to the Completed Application Forms and submit them to the School Secretary at the College before the Closing Date.
Application Closing Date
The deadline for the submission of application is a week before the Selection Interview i.e 19th June, 2023.
Date Of Selection Interview/Test
Selection Interview is scheduled to hold from 26th to 28th June, 2023
Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport & feeding throughout the period of the selection interview/test and all covid-19 protocols must be observed.
The college has not authorized anyone directly/indirectly to act as admission agent, the admission forms are not sold online, anyone dealing with agents apart from the contact persons below will be doing so at his/her own risk
For further enquiry contact 07047290540, 09169461866
You can also end mail to:
Nigeria Airforce School Of Medical Science And Aviation Medicine
PMB 41(18), Airforce Base Kaduna.
Or visit the NAF Medical School Admission website Portal airforce.mil.ng/apply-now , https://airforce.mil.ng/news/capacity-building:-naf-school-of-medical-sciences-and-aviation-medicine