Whogohost Limited is recruiting young Nigerians for the Whogohost Graduate Internship Program designed help candidate gain relevant knowledge and develop hard and soft skills required to succeed while earning some money.
Whogohost is a renowned Web Hosting company helping African businesses get an online presence by delivering reliable cloud solutions. Our services will help them to easily succeed and grow in a short period of time.
Whogohost Limited is focused on delivering the best customer support experience and quality assistance via a seamless approach to helping every customer via various channels.
According to the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) in its 2019 Companies to Inspire Africa report, Whogohost Limited is one of Africa’s most inspirational and dynamic private, high-growth companies.
WhoGoHost is on a quest to deliver reliable hosting technology services that delight and improve the lives and businesses. We provide a flexible work environment with intermittent remote working capabilities.
Whogohost Limited Graduate Internship Program 2022
Title: Graduate Internship Program
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Graduate Internship
Job Type: Customer Service Representative
Required Experience: None
Minimum Qualifications: OND
Are you a smart, self-driven, fresh graduate with panache for learning opportunities on subject matters such as Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress and lots more in the Tech Industry? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to join our team of experts.
We are offering an opportunity to intern with Whogohost, where you get training opportunities and you join our Customer Support team to learn as you solve other people’s problems. If you choose to intern with us, we will take you on the journey to develop your technical and professional skills with intense training.
Benefits of Whogohost Graduate Internship Program
If you are wondering, the below are reasons why you should join our team:
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement – if your performance meets and exceeds required standard
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
How to Apply
The application process for the Whogohost Graduate Internship Program is as described below.
Before you can apply to intern with us, you will be required to take the trainings and courses highlighted below. The learning starts now!
- Go through our website to understand the business of Whogohost
- Watch this 4-minute video to understand how websites work
- Proceed to this link to register an account for free using your email address
- Once you have successfully registered, proceed to take the 2 courses below
Take a screenshot when you have successfully completed the course and save
- Once you have successfully taken steps 1 – 5 above, proceed to apply for our Internship Program.
Note that you are expected to have your own laptop and access to the Internet as you would be working remotely, most of the time.
Candidates who successfully complete the aforementioned steps will be contacted and interviewed based on the videos and courses above order of application.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2022.