Nigeria Police Academy NPA Admission Registration Form For Cadet Degree Programme – Apply
Application has commenced for the Nigeria Police Cadet Degree Programme at the Nigeria Police Academy, (POLAC), Wudil.
This is to inform all interested applicants that the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has commenced registration for its Cadet Degree Programme. Interested and qualified persons can now apply for admission into the NPF academy’s ninth regular course cadet degree programme.
How to Apply for POLAC Admission
According to NPF public relations officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi who announced the commencement of sale of POLAC Admission Form, stated that the online registration process is open to Nigerians between the age of 17 and 22 years, and will run for six (6) weeks: From August 1 to September 12, 2022.
Available Course of Study
The NPA 9th Regular Courses leading to the award of Bachelors’ degrees are in the following Academy:
A. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- History and International Studies
B. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
C. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Political Science
Requirements for Nigeria Police Cadet Degree Programme
Interested applicants Nigeria Police Academy 9rc are required to possess the following:
- A National Identity Number (NIN)
- Score of not less than 180 in the 2022 JAMB UTME,
- Applicants must have selected the Nigeria Police Academy as an institution of first choice.
- Minimum of 6 credits passes in not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/NECO, including mathematics and English.
- Female applicants must not be married or pregnant at the time of admission and must not be less than 1.64m tall.
- Male applicants must not be less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement.
- All Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- SSCE (WAEC/NECO) statements of results or certificates before 2017 will not be accepted
How to Apply for NPF Cadet Degree Programme
Below is a step by step guide on How to Apply for POLAC Admission. The NPF Cadet Degree Programme application form is available online. Interested applicants should follow the steps below:
- Applicants should visit the Police Academy’s application website portal below.
- Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code which would be used to make payment of N5,000, through any commercial bank branch in Nigeria.
- After successful payment, NPF cadet application form will be made available.
- Fill the form and upload the scanned copies of your results, birth certificate, and state of origin certificate.
- Print out the completed online forms and guarantor forms to be filled and submitted at designated centres nationwide.
Note: Physical screening exercise will hold at the seventeen (17) zonal commands headquarters from 19th to 25th September 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will participate in the POLAC computer-based test (CBT) and a medical screening exercise prior to final selection of candidates.
Selected candidates will undergo a 5-year academic and policemen training leading to a Bachelors’ Degree and commissioning into the Nigeria Police Force as assistant superintendent of police II.
To start your application visit the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) POLAC Admission portal here: https://www.polac.edu.ng