Application for Dangote Cybersecurity Graduate Internship is now open for young Graduates in Nigeria to become Cyber experts.
Job Title: Cybersecurity Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria Dancom Technologies Limited
- Assist in analyzing and investigating security events and incidents to identify the root cause
- Assist with Managing and responding to requests received via emails and other Cyber Security Portals.
- Assist Proactively and reactively in supporting the IT Infrastructure, with a focus on the Microsoft 365 Enterprise workloads on premise and Azure.
- Assist in running vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports.
- Assist in awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies, and best practices.
- Assist with preparing comprehensive technical and executive level reports to the Senior Executive Team on security defect SLA compliance to identify & classify risk
- Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering
- Operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls, privilege access management and DLP solutions
- Stay current on IT security trends and news
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Strong IT experience.
- Experience in the risk management sector.
- Network hardware configuration.
- Knowledge of security protocols and cryptography.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should Click here to Apply online