Young and enterprising graduates in Nigeria can now apply for the Global America Business Institute (GABI) Corporate Finance Graduate Trainee Program.
The Global America Business Institute (GABI) is a business consulting firm with it’s Headquarter in Washington, DC, United States of America, and operates with partners around the world.
GABI leverages on it’s broad network of partners including governments, industry leaders, think tanks, academia, NGOs, and research institutes to work extensively with issues related to zero-carbon energy technologies including nuclear, hydrogen, and renewable energy.
Since 2011, GABI has been Working to understand nuclear, hydrogen, and renewable energy technologies, decarbonization, and global policy issues.
GABI also aims at advancing awareness, understanding, and proficiency in international energy policy and global climate change issues.
Global America Business Institute Graduate Trainee and Internship Program
Job Title: Corporate Finance Trainee – Lagos
Job Location: Abuja, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Experience (in Years): None
Job Type: Internship to Full Time
GABI is a Business management consultancy Services Company that believes in the power of learning to guide decisions, spearhead innovation, and create lasting change.
GABI is dedicated to helping organizations and individuals grow and achieve their true potential.
GABI Graduate Trainee curriculum, learning aids and intensive approach puts our trainees in a better position to compete and succeed in today’s evolving business environment.
GABI is looking for a talented Junior Finance Trainee to join the company. This position is great for young professionals including college aspirants, new job seekers and seasoned professionals looking to bolster their resumes in finance and accounting careers.
- Creative problem solving and strong communication skills
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team leader with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite & Zoom
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and eagerness to overcome challenges
- Conversational English – this is the main language of our company
Benefits of GABI Graduate Internship
- Working on corporate projects and tasks
- Close supervision and guidance from a trained coach
- Lectures are given by seasoned experts
- Having your work critiqued, evaluated, and corrected
- Two to three working hours per day, flexible!
- Priority to be selected for a full-time, part-time, or contracted position at GABI or the companies we consult with
- GABI’s Business Traineeship Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- A strong network of business professionals and alumni to connect with
- Professional projects experience to put on your CV
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply online for the GABI Graduate Trainee and Internship Program.
Anyone qualified can apply for this opportunity because GABI promises equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Click the links below for the GABI recruitment portal at https//app.ismartrecruit.com