Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) – Applications are open for young Nigerians and youths across Africa for the PwC Bootcamp for Software Engineering Career Program.
Interested candidates can Kickstart their software career while getting equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) Nigeria.
This is an opportunity for digital and techy young Nigerians to enhance their software skills for free and get hired.
Company: PwC Nigeria
Program Type: Career Development Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 6 Weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
The objective of the bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
Benefits of PwC Bootcamp
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
Note: During the course of the bootcamp program, the candidate will be required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any
form of employment with third parties.
Opportunity of employment offer is available for the ten best participants
Training Area of Coverage
- Full-stack software engineering
- Agile product management
- Data science/DB management
- Devops/deployment management – Git, python , SQL
- Internet of things (IoT) – Machine learning, AI, sensors, backend system
- Design thinking & agile dev – Emphathize, define, ideate, prototype
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements for the bootcamp as specified above can apply online at the PwC Bootcamp portal at https://pwcbootcamp.xerdetech.com/
Or Go to Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) on jobs.xerdetech.com to apply