The Deloitte Academy invites interested graduates in the finance discipline to participate in the Deloitte Academy Finance internship/training programme 2022.
The Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Internship Programme is a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
Deloitte is one of the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte’s people and culture, diversity, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers it’s people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively.
It enables the organisation to leverage different ideas and perspectives and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work.
Job Title: Deloitte Graduate Academy – 2022 Finance Programme
Location: Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Eti-Osa 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Intern
Duration: 6 Weeks
The purpose of Deloitte Finance Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
- Chartered accountants, accounting graduates or other graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams)
- Actuarial and Quantitative graduates (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering). For this role we require the applicants to state their CGPA upon graduation.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Knowledge of VBA, R language and Python is an added advantage.
- Venue/Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Benefits of Deloitte Academy Finance internship/training programme
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Hybrid Working model environment for personnel, clients and visitors that is safe and, as far as reasonably practicable, free from health risks.
- Free and mandatory vaccination policy for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and reducing the likelihood of serious illness, death, transmissions and infections.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance internship/training programme online at the Deloitte recruitment portal: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999824228548-deloitte-graduate-academy-2022-finance-programme
You might also want to apply for the Deloitte Academy Digital internship/training programme 2022.