Admiralty University of Nigeria is recruiting experience individuals for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff positions at the University.
Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN), was established in December 2017 as a public-private partnership (PPP) through the joint efforts of Nigerian Navy Holdings (a subsidiary of the Nigerian Navy) and Hellenic Education Nigeria – (private consultancy, with international faculty) as main partners, with provisional license issued by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
The university was granted a full operating license by the NUC in 2021 after a successful resource verification exercise. In November/December 2021, Admiralty University, Nigeria presented twelve programs for NUC accreditation and all twelve programs were accredited.
The university was established with the aim of expanding the frontiers of knowledge in various academic disciplines in Nigeria; to use university education as a tool for the development and improvement of human welfare; to address the challenges of nation building in Nigeria; and to address the acute shortage of manpower in various sectors of the economy in Nigeria.
To sustain its successes and expand its Courses and programmes, the University invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Persons for the following Job positions:
- Senior System Analyst / Programmer
- Principal Legal Officer (Vice Chancellor’s Office)
- Planning Officer II
- Planning Officer I
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Lecturer (Maritime Studies)
- Lecturer I (Engineering & Technology)
- Lecturer I (Maritime Studies)
- Lecturer II (Maritime Studies)
- Lecturer II (Engineering & Technology)
- Assistant Lecturer (Engineering & Technology)
- Assistant Lecturer (Law)
- Lecturer II (Law)
- Lecturer I (Law)
- Lecturer I (Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Maritime Studies)
- Lecturer II (Sciences)
- Associate Professor (Maritime Studies)
- Professor (Maritime Studies)
- Assistant Lecturer (Sciences)
- Professor (Engineering & Technology)
- Associate Professor (Engineering & Technology)
- Senior Lecturer (Engineering & Technology)
- Assistant Lecturer (Arts, Management and Social Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Law)
- Associate Professor (Law)
- Lecturer II (Arts, Management and Social Sciences)
- Professor (Law)
- Lecturer I (Arts, Management and Social Sciences)
- Professor (Sciences)
- Associate Professor (Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Arts, Management and Social Sciences)
- Associate Professor (Arts, Management and Social Sciences)
- Professor (Arts, Management and Social Sciences)
- Principal Programmer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician
- Director (Information Communication Technology)
- Electrical Engineer I
- Principal Security Officer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Deputy Chief Security Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- Civil Engineer I
- Architect I
- Principal Counselling Officer
- Chief Planning Officer
- Confidential Secretary
- Administrative Officer I
- Deputy Director
- Senior System Analyst (Registry)
- Senior Legal Officer (Establishment)
Location: Admiralty University of Nigeria Campus, Delta
- Candidates must be holders of HND / Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering and related fields with minimum of Upper Credit or Second Class (Lower Division) respectively plus at least three (3) years post NYSC cognate experience.
- Candidates are expected to be highly computer literate. Those without appreciable Computer Literacy need not apply.
- All Candidates must possess authentic NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption / Exclusion where applicable.
- All candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates should not be above 45 years of age.
- Candidates are to ask three referees to submit references on them to the Registrar or by e-mail to: [email protected]
- Candidates awaiting results, except for PhD, may not be considered and need not apply.
- Only applications with CVs that comply with the above structure will be considered.
- Candidates whose qualifications, experiences and applications meet the above listed requirements and are shortlisted would be contacted for interview.
- Only those who meet the stipulated qualifications and experience should apply.
- Retired members of the Armed Forces of Nigeria with requisite qualifications are particularly encouraged to apply.
Admiralty University of Nigeria Salary and allowances for these positions is in accordance with the Admiralty University of Nigeria prevailing Salary Structure for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff, and as may be approved by the Governing Council of the University from time-to-time.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
How to Apply for Admiralty University of Nigeria – ADNUN Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send fifteen (15) copies each of their Application Letters, detailed Curriculum Vitae and all Credentials. The Curriculum Vitae which should indicate the position applied for should be listed in the following order:
- Position Applied For
- Full Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State / L.G.A. of origin
- Permanent Home Address (Not P.O. Box)
- Present contact address
- Phone Number(s) / Email Address
- Marital Status / Number of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates (start with the most recent e.g. 2013 – 2018)
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates (start with the most recent e.g. 2022)
- Membership of Professional Bodies with dates
- List of Publications, where applicable
- Work experience including former and present employers / rank(s) (Start with the most recent)
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Names and Addresses of three referees.
Applications should be forwarded in sealed envelope, marked with the position applied for at the top left hand corner, and addressed to:
Admiralty University of Nigeria,
Delta State, Nigeria.