Dangote Cement Plc is accepting applications from young graduates in Nigeria for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme 2022. Dangote Recruitment 2022 is also ongoing for other Job Vacancies for SSCE, WASCSSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, and MSc graduates.
Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 48.6 million tonnes per year across ten countries.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for Dangote Graduate Trainee 2022 and Dangote Recruitment 2022:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Ref No: GTP-020-22
Job Type: Full time
As part of our strategic plan to contribute to the development of Africa’s economies and attract talents into our organization, we are seeking high-potential, vibrant and passionate self-starters to join our 2022 Graduate Trainee programme.
In Dangote Cement Plc, you will be exposed to global business operations and basic cement manufacturing process. Equally, you will be trained and groomed into playing a key part in supporting the growth of our organization.
With large number of employees spread across different locations and business units, including the heart of Lagos, you will learn from our highly skilled professionals who are experts in their preferred pitches.
Dangote Graduate Trainee Responsibilities
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2021 and Application Closing Date
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Be innovative and creative
- Must be 27 years old or younger
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
Benefits of Dangote Graduate Trainee
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for Dangote Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online on the Dangote Recruitment Portal at https://apply.workable.com/dangote/j/8F4C874BDA/apply/