The West African Examination Council WAEC invites applications for recruitment into the job position of Administrative Officer II.
The successful candidate will perform a wide variety of professional level administrative duties involving budgets, policies, procedures, organisation, planning, contracts, facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and special projects
Qualification and Experience
To be eligible for the WAEC recruitment for the position of Administrative Officer II, applicants must
- possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics;
- possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower);
- have at least three (3) years post qualification experience in a reputable organisation;
- not be more than forty (40) years.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall perform the following duties among others:
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the Department.
- Ensuring the safety and security of office properties and documents.
- Responsible for insurance, legal, safety, and other compliance requirements.
- Preparing reports on key activities/events in the Department.
- Supervising the functions of some categories of staff in the Department.
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings and Matters Arising there from and dealing with specific correspondence and documentation as and when required.
- Consulting, researching, negotiating and monitoring contracts and agreements with suppliers, service providers, leasing agents and others.
- Representing the Department on Committees and task forces for the development, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of programmes and projects.
- Implementing and monitoring support services to other Departments.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Director of Administration.
Applicants for the position must:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Application Required Documents
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
The closing date for the submission of application is May 23, 2022.
How to Apply
All intereted applicants WAEC Recruitment should complete and submitt their application online at the WAEC Job Application Management Portal 2022 here: https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/vacancy