WEMA Bank Plc is now accepting applications from young Nigerian Graduates for the WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme 2022.
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
Wema Bank is a publicly quoted Nigerian company which has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won the loyalty of its customers.
The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives.
Wema is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
Job Title: WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lagos
Job Specialization(s): Software/Web Development, Information Security/IT Networking
Posted: Thu. 7 Apr, 2022
Expires: 22, Apr 2022
Do you have interest in joining the leading digital bank in Nigeria? Do you have innovative tech skills that will benefit Wema Bank vision in digital banking?
WEMA Bank invites applications from young Nigerian graduates for its “2022 ‘Tech’ Bankers-in-Training Program” into the following business areas:
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- IT Networking and Administration
To participate in WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have passion for IT (specialized technology)
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.