The Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program is now available for young graduates in Nigeria to join Sahara Group and Start their journey to a world of MAD possibilities.
The Sahara GMT 2023 invites application from interested graduates to start their career in a global company with the aim of Bringing energy to life responsibly.
About Sahara Group
Sahara Group is recognized as one of the leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 42 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Sahara is a dynamic and transformative leader in various energy sub-sectors via its power (generation and distribution), downstream, midstream, upstream and infrastructure businesses.
Sahara continues to explore new frontiers; creating innovative and sustainable ways of bringing energy to life responsibly through the men and women who embody Sahara’s irrepressible spirit as well as a global network of customers and business partners.
With over 5000 employees from multiple nationalities, Sahara is a uniquely diverse and inclusive organization committed to delivering innovative energy solutions and promoting sustainable environmental, social, and governance impact across key national, regional, and global markets.
This is an opportunity for you to join Sahara Group and distinctively stand out as one of the enabler of transformative and sustainable solution everywhere you operate.
About Sahara GMT 2023
The 2023 Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program is a 6-month program aimed at identifying and developing future leaders who will drive Sahara Group’s business growth and aspirations.
The Sahara Group GMT Program is a career booster for recent graduates and young professionals who have the potential and desire to become future leaders while working at Sahara. The program combines theoretical business know-how with practical on the job application.
Benefits of Sahara GMT 2023
The program is largely experiential, focusing on developing meaningful and impactful skills. It includes foundational skills training, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentoring—ultimately making you globally competitive.
Specifically, trainees will benefit from:
- On-the-job tasks
- peer learning
- training across the energy value chain
- Scenario planning tasks and cross-functional projects
- Endless growth opportunities and platforms for self discovery and mastery
- Fun in efficiency, building and sustaining networks
Required Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline
- 0-2 years of post-graduate formal working experience
- Must have completed NYSC Program (Nigerian Nationals only)
- Graduates with master’s degree from a recognised university and professional qualifications will have an added advantage
- Fluency in English is a requirement while ability to speak French is an advantage
- Must be 25 years (or below) at the time of application
Application Closing Date
Application closes on the 15th of February 2023
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply for the Sahara Group Trainee Program online on the Sahara Group Recruitment Portal: https://www.saharagroupgmt.com