Are you a Young and Talented Graduate in Nigeria? You can now apply for the Seplat Energy graduate trainee scheme recruitment 2022.
The Seplat Energy Graduate Trainee scheme is a 4-6 year training programme designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development.
The Graduate Trainee program will equip young graduates with the right competencies and provide experiences to facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment.
This will enable them to discover their potential in the rewarding work environment Seplat Energy provides.
Interested applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Must possess a Minimum of a second-class upper division degree or the equivalent in any of these fields:
A. Sciences and Engineering including
- Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics,
- Engineering (Materials, Chemical,
- Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum,
- Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial)
- Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry etc.
B. Social Sciences including
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication, Economics etc.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English Language) in 1 sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or the equivalent
NYSC completion/exception (where applicable) certificate.
How to Apply
To apply for the Seplat Energy Graduate Trainee Scheme Recruitment please visit forms.office.com. and fill the application form.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the online assessments, and physical assessments at designated assessment centers and panel interviews.
For further enquiries, please contact [email protected] , https://www.seplatenergy.com/ or visit the Seplat Energy Recruitment Portal https://www.seplatenergy.com/careers/career-opportunities/