The Nigerian Army has announced the commencement of the application for 83 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen and Women 2022.
The Nigerian Army made this known to the general public in a public announcement on its website, flyers and other media outlets.
The notice inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for 83 Regular Intake for Non-Tradesmen and women has commenced on 7th March 2022 and shall end on 13 May 2022.
The announcement also warn prospective applicants that the application form for this year’s 83 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen and women is online and that the application is free of charge and they should be aware of fraudsters who may want to extort money from them in the name of Fees for Nigerian Army Recruitment form.
Are you interested in joining Nigerian Army? Here is the opportunity to become a soldier in Nigeria. Or are you among those who have been asking questions about Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022? like, when will the Nigerian Army Recruitment Start or end?, How can I apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment? What are the requirements to join the Nigerian Army? amongst other questions. Read on for the answers to these questions.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
The method of application for the Ongoing Nigerian Army Regular Recruit Intake Applications is online and it involves the following procedures.
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by 8 Aug 22.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
General Note and Instructions
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11 July 2022.
Summary of Eligibility Requirements
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) – 18 years
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) – 22 years
- Minimium Age (Trades) – 20 years
- Maximium Age (Trades) – 20 years
- Minimium Height (Male) – 1.68 meters
- Minimium Height (Female) – 1.62 meters
- Minimium Educational Qualification – All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
Application Period 7 Mar 22 – 13 May 22
Interested applicants should Visit any of the Nigerian Army official Recruitment portal below: