Kradot Group Limited is now accepting applications from young graduates in Nigeria for the Kradot Limited Graduate Trainee Program.
Kradot Limited is a leading humanitarian organization that is committed to creating a positive impact in the lives of different individuals especially those at higher risks. We have a team of committed individuals who are goal-driven. We provide top-notch services to our clients within Nigeria.
Kradot Group Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
Kradot Group Limited is seeking to recruit recent graduates to join the team.
Kradot is looking for goal-driven and passionate individuals to support the business services department.
- Working closely with clients and managerial staff
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members
- Provide advice and guidance on services selection to client
- Submit daily sales reports through the company sales app
- Attending meetings along with managerial staff and taking notes
- Conducting research and assisting the manager or supervisor when necessary
- Bringing positive vibes into the company and forming a lasting professional relationship.
- B.A / B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
2 – 8 years of work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Salary: N75,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of application is 25th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online by sending their CV and Application with “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the email, to: email@example.com