Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Awards 2022 / 2023
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2022/2023 is now open for application from qualified Nigerian students of all the states of the Federation. Apply here for the NNPC Postgraduate Scholarship, NNPC Masters Scholarship & NAE PSC – Agip Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 / 2023 Award Scheme.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship 2022 / 2023
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes, Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, and its partner NNPC / NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower.
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited – Operator of the NNPC Postgraduate Scholarship, NNPC Masters Scholarship & NAE PSC – Agip Postgraduate Scholarship, invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligibility / Requirements
To qualify for the 2022/2023 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
The Scholarship is available only for candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
NAE Scholarship Coverage
The NAE scholarship award covers tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
Required Documents for Application
Candidates should have the following documents clearly scanned before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
Method of Application
The application process for the NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Awards 2022/2023 can only be done online at the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited NAE Scholarship portal managed by Dragnet Solutions. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2022 to return to the Scholarship site
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (as indicated above).
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit” to submit your application
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
- Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
The Application Deadline is 3rd June 2022.
Only Successful candidates from the application stage will write a Computer Based Test which is scheduled to hold on the 11th of June using Remote Online Proctoring Test System.