International students interested in studying in Netherlands can now apply for fully funded Nuffic (Study in Holland) Orange Knowledge Programme OKP Scholarships 2022/2023.
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. Its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.
Eligible candidates from developing countries are hereby invited to apply to study in the Netherland with the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2022/2023 as described below.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Holland Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Holland
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Mid-career professionals
Nationality: International Students
Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2022/2023
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers scholarships funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs available for a selection of:
- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master’s programmes (duration 12 to 24 months)
What Does OKP Scholarship Cover
The OKP scholarship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive during the scholarship period. The scholarship is a contribution towards your costs of living and costs such as tuition fees, visa, travel, insurance and it covers the following.
Living expenses: € 32* per day for the period in the Netherlands
Health & liability insurance at cost Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk
Visa application costs: € 80*
Tuition fees: € 3,600
Travel costs: Between € 700* and € 1.350*, depending on the country you are traveling from
Study materials: € 30*
The Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships are limited in number of available for only female and male professionals who possess the following qualities:
- living and working in an OKP country;
- proficient in English or French;
- working in one of the priority areas for their country;
- can motivate using and transferring their knowledge and experience in their employing organisation after their studies;
- agreeing to the OKP obligations and conditions (133.9 kB).
OKP Scholarship Eligible Countries
Only candidates from the following countries can be eligible for an OKP scholarship:
Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
Method of Application
To apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2022/2023, interested candidates are to follow the steps below and apply through the Dutch education institution of your choice.
- Check if your application falls within the OKP focus areas determined for your country.
- Check if you meet the OKP eligibility criteria.
- Find a course on the OKP course list. Please find a study, using the filter ‘Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)’.
- Ask your employer whether they are willing to nominate you for an OKP scholarship.
- Contact the Dutch education institution of your choice to receive more information about the application procedure, the academic requirements and the link to apply online.
- Prepare your application: employer statement, motivation, passport, government statement (if required).
- During an application round, submit your application online using the link you receive from the Dutch education institution. Please be aware of the application deadline of the educational institution of your choice.
Application Deadline for OKP Scholarship
Varies per round and institutions
For further enquiry and application please visit: https://www.studyinholland.nl/finances/orange-knowledge-programme