IHS Towers is recruiting young Graduates in the Engineering feild for the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2022.
IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world.
With a focus on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America, IHS Towers provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment, and managed services.
IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2022
The IHS Towers Graduate TSAP is an intensive 5 months training program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company in Nigeria.
The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
Benefits of IHS Towers Graduate Trainee
Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering. The following criteria must be met:
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), Telecommunications Engineering.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity
At IHS Towers, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career engineer, please apply.
Note that the IHS Towers recruitment process and Salary is in accordance with the job requirements.
The closing date for application is not specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply IHS Towers Graduate Trainee online at the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) recruiting portal: https://select.alldayhr.com/job/ihs-towers-technical-skills-acquisition-program-lagos-1
To learn more about IHS Towers, visit https://www.ihstowers.com/