The application form for the KPMG Recruitment Process for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 for Tax, Regulatory & People Services positions is now available for young Nigerian Graduates to apply.
KPMG is a knowledge and experience based tax solutions firm. KPMG leverages on collaboration, and commitment to clients’ for business success. KPMG welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client-service today and tomorrow.
Are you a fresh energetic graduate with strong analytical, presentation, writing, digital, research and problem solving skills?
Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
If you possess these requirements and those listed below, here is a chance to kick start your career at KPMG. Apply for kpmg graduate trainee 2022.
Requirements for Eligibility
KPMG is looking to recruit young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Interested applicants should only fill the form If you meet the requirements below:
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting (including English and Mathematics)
- Must be below 28 years old as at the time of this application
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) — for Law graduates only
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- Display excellent communication skills; written and verbal
How to Apply
By filling and submitting the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme form, you agree that you have read, understood and consent to the KPMG data privacy statement as published on https://home.kpmg/ng/en/home/misc/privacy.html
The closing date for the submission of the application form for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 is April 15th, 2022
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.