Prudent Energy & Services Limited (PESL) is recruiting young vibrant and enthusiastic self-starter fresh graduates in Nigeria to join the maiden Prudent Energy 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme.
Prudent Energy is a Nigerian owned company with core area of specialization in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil industry. Prudent Energy is the leading downstream companies in Nigeria and a trusted energy and commodities partner operating in the downstream energy sector in Nigeria.
PESL greatest asset is its people. Operating in this era of rapidly-developing technology and increasing customer demands, PESL deploy the best human capital strategies to groom best-in-class professionals to achieve continuous business excellence.
Prudent Energy is seeking vibrant and enthusiastic self-starters to join the company’s new Graduate Trainee programme.
Benefits of Joining PESL Graduate Trainee Programme
Graduate Trainees of Prudent Energy and Services Limited (PESL) will be exposed to business operations and support in downstream Oil & Gas.
- You will be working with numerous employees spread across various business locations, including the heart of Lagos.
- Learning from Human Capital, who are accomplished professionals in their chosen fields.
- Learn the basic operations at PESL cutting across several departments
Foster good relationships with other employees.
- Working in an environmentally conscious entity, in compliance with all relevant and applicable environmental legislation, standards, and requirements that promote the environment’s integrity.
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at PESL
- Participating in learning workshops and team-building events
- Taking notes of experiences and keeping a log of learnings
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff
- Rotational travel to other PESL work locations to gain practical experiences.
- Candidates must pass a competency test
- Possess a minimum of second class lower (2:2) or its equivalent in relevant fields
- Must have completed NYSC between 2020 and Application Closing Date
- Must be 25 years old or younger
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- No prior experience required (we will train you)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Be innovative and creative
Application closing date is Thursday, 3rd March 2022.
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to apply only once as multiple entries may lead to disqualification.
The application process for the PESL 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme involves filling an online form with instant assessment.
The assessment will take a total of 60 minutes, you should be aware that the total time spent completing the application form will be automatically recorded and assessed.
In the course of this application, you will be required to provide some personal information like your NAME, ADDRESS, NATIONAL IDENTITY NUMBER (NIN) among others.
Note that all information provided is protected under the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation (NDPR) and will be used strictly for the specific job application and assessment.
For further enquiry visit https://prudentenergyltd.com/ or https://prudentenergyltd.com/pesl-2022-graduate-trainee-programme
Click below to start application: https://form.jotform.com/220464986907569