F5 STEM Education Grants for Women and Girls 2022
Apply for F5 Global Good 2022 F5 STEM Education Grants for Women and Girls of Color
The F5 Global is accepting applications from interested individuals and Educational nonprofit organizations to apply for the 2022 F5 STEM Education Grants for Women and Girls.
At F5, we believe that world-changing ideas should not be limited by an individual’s gender, race, nationality, or socio-economic status. F5 is committed to helping build the pipeline of tomorrow’s female changemakers and future leaders through our science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) Education Grants by investing in programs to increase access to STEM education and career opportunities for girls and women of color.
- Those served through the funding must be majority (>50%) women of color and/or girls of color
- Grant funding is unrestricted
- Grant amount is a one-time $50,000 USD grant
- Nonprofits in all countries are eligible for funding
- There are no reporting requirements for this grant
Grant Eligibility Requirements:
- The nonprofit must be in operation as a legally registered charitable organization defined by the country in which they operate or fiscally sponsored by a legally registered charitable organization for at least 3 years.
- The nonprofit’s focus must be on increasing access, capacity building, career development, or other related work with the goal of increasing representation of women of color in STEM education, especially the technology sector.
- Those served through the grant funding must be majority (>50%) women of color and/or girls of color. Examples of past grant can be found here.
- Organizations must have a website.
- For nonprofits based outside of the United States, an Enhanced Expenditure Responsibility (EER) process will be conducted by F5’s international grantmaking partner, CAF America. Funding will be contingent on the successful completion and approval of the EER process. F5 will cover the cost of the EER fees.
- Organizations that have written policies that actively discriminate on one’s sexual orientation or gender identity are not eligible to receive a grant.
- The grant application will be open from July 15, 2022- August 19, 2022 at 11:45pm PST.
- All applicants will be notified in October 2022 of granting status.
- Grant transfers will be initiated in October to selected grant partners.
All grant applications must be submitted electronically. The application cannot be saved and then completed at a later time. Therefore, we suggest that applicants review the questions on the link below in advance of completing the application. Application total character count maximum is 200,000 characters. The application must be completed in English.
To complete the application for a 2022 F5 STEM Education Grant, click here.