The Deloitte Graduate Academy invites applications from graduates in the finance discipline to participate in the Deloitte Graduate Academy – 2022 Digital Programme.
The Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital Internship Programme is aimed at developing the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Technology Implementation, Process Automation, Product Development, and technology advisory.
Deloitte is one of the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte’s people and culture, diversity, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers it’s people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively.
It enables the organisation to leverage different ideas and perspectives and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work.
Job Title: Deloitte Graduate Academy – 2022 Digital Programme
Location: Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Eti-Osa 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Intern
Duration: 4 Weeks
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Information technology
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Developers to have experience with at least two of the following pairs: VB/UIPath, Java/C#, Python/R, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML. This will guarantee a team that can handle the development of enterprise standard solutions end-to-end.
- In addition to the basic programming skills required of software developers, an understanding of these under-listed requirements are of high importance:
i) Proper understanding of software development life cycle
ii) Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete application
iii) Understanding of Web Application Components and common technologies for these components
iv) Candidates who demonstrate a good mastery of these will be a great addition to the team.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Venue/Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Benefits of Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital Internship/Training Programme
The following are some of what you stand to gain at the Deloitte Graduate Academy:
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand skills and become readily employable.
- Hybrid Working model environment for personnel, clients and visitors that is safe and, as far as reasonably practicable, free from health risks.
- Free and mandatory vaccination policy for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and reducing the likelihood of serious illness, death, transmissions and infections.
Method of Application for Deloitte Graduate Academy
Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital internship/training programme online at the Deloitte recruitment portal: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999824543578-deloitte-graduate-academy-2022-digital-programme
You might also want to apply for the Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance internship/training programme 2022.