Microsoft Internship Program 2022/2023 | Microsoft Software Engineering Internship For University Students in Nigeria 2023
Apply for Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Summer 2023
Undergraduate students of engineering, computer science or related field in Nigerian Universities can now apply for the Microsoft Internship Program for Software Engineering in Nigeria.
The Microsoft Internship Program is an Intern Opportunity for University Students to develop their skills in Software Engineering in Nigeria.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals.
Job Title: Microsoft Internship Program
Job number: 1385397
Date posted: Aug 23, 2022
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Work site: Up to 50% work from home
Location: Job available in 2 locations:
– Lagos, Nigeria
– Multiple Locations, Nigeria
Start date: Summer 2023
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements.
You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions. As a SWE, you are dedicated to design, development and testing of next-generation software which will empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Please note that these roles will be starting in summer 2023.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions, and achieve your goals.
This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on innovative technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connections, executive engagement, and memorable events.
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship
- Programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Benefits of Microsoft Internship Program
There are many Benefits in the Microsoft Internship Program, Benefits/perks listed below may however vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
How to Apply
Application for the Microsoft Internship Program can be done online on the Microsoft Recruitment Portal at: